Predict the #1 film of the weekend.
The one who predicts closest to the total Friday to Sunday gross for the #1 film wins 4 points. Runner-up gains 2 points. Predicting within half a million earns 2 extra points.
1. Will The Avengers have a higher or lower per theater average on its opening weekend than The Dark Knight ($36,283)?
2. What will be the second highest grossing film of the weekend?
Super-extra-summer-bonus questions (1 point each, to be cashed in at the end of summer season 2012, September 4 2012)
1. What will be the highest grossing film of summer 2012?
2. What will be the biggest bomb? (budget against its grosses, based on Box-Office Mojo’s numbers September 4 2012)
3. What will be the biggest surprise? (budget against its grosses, based on Box-Office Mojo’s numbers September 4 2012)
4. Which of these four sci-fi’s will be the highest grosser of summer 2012?
D. Total Recall
5. What will be the highest grossing film that premiered in August?
Deadline is Thursday, May 3 23:59 pm (blog time)
To find out the rules of the game, go to the main thread for AGEBOC 09.