Welcome to HAGEBOC 2013! Before the official kick off next week, we’re going to have a quick warm up round for Thor: The Dark World to get everyone back into the swing of things.
A few changes this year:
- I’d like to try collecting everyone’s numbers via Facebook or email (as I think it would help weekly participation) going forward. Please let me know your preference with your guess below. For transparency: I will continue to post my picks in the comments of each week’s thread.
- There will be a prize this year. Ooooooh!
- Longer deadlines: unless otherwise noted, you will have until 7:00 am EST on the day of new releases (typically Friday, but often Wednesday as we move later in the season) to make your picks.
- Bonus questions: I miss Nick’s usage of long range bonuses. There will be a handful in next week’s post.
More to come, but let’s get started with this week’s questions:
1) Estimate Thor: The Dark World‘s weekend gross
2) Will Thor: The Dark World‘s Rotten Tomatoes score be above or below 65%?
2) What percentage will Ender’s Game drop in it’s second weekend?